Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Shoes!!

Yesterday we got new shoes.

Our cars did, anyway. These are the Michelin LTXs I wrote about a while ago, purchased without guilt or regret at the Stockton Costco. The tread grooves look almost freakishly deep (especially after how bald Diane's back tires were...) and they ride very nice. The deep grooves and square edges will be good in snow.

I even think both of our engines sound a little louder now because there is less road noise. I'll look for any changes in milage as well and report back.

3 comments:

Next Stop Oregon said...

Nice job facing the tires just so for the photo! Glad you'll both be safe in the rain and snow!

Steve said...

Yeah, I posed the cars. It's sad, I know...

Sonnjea said...

Pretty tires. I've got 60K on mine, and they're still tready and unscalloped, so I'm pretty darn pleased. I'll be curious to know how you like these for when it's my turn for new shoes.