Sunday, November 05, 2006

How about this one?

Well BMWs appeal to this crowd -- how about this one? It's the new 328i coupe.

I was in Modesto today for some client meetings and just happened to pass by the BMW dealer and took a look in person. Have to admit that the car looks rich -- maybe too rich for my taste. (Maybe my taste is evolving, though...) The blue I had up yesterday is nice, but they had a light metallic silver on the lot. The picture does nothing for it. I'm not enamored of silver cars necessarily (although Mom's Yaris is nice!) But this car was made for this color. It looks like a shark, it truly does. A live four-wheeled shark.

I am happy to report that the interior lives up to the exterior. For Dave's sake, I'm just going to start rooting for the Phillies now.

12 comments:

Sonnjea said...

Pretty. Not as sporty as your other choice, but very nice.

That white board must be doing wonders...

Steve said...

At least for my imagination!

Next Stop Oregon said...

That's a REALLY nice car. If the Mets get knocked out of the NLCS next year, I might have to buy that car.

Steve said...

That seems like a very reasonable decision.

Next Stop Oregon said...

Really, I don't need your kind of finanical help! - S

Steve said...

You're not looking at the big picture here. This year, the Mets lose and you buy a HOUSE. 30 year mortgage. Six-figure price tag.

A car - even this very sexy $39,000 one - is LOADS cheaper!

Sonnjea said...

Land Shark!

Sonnjea said...

But what happened to the FJ Cruiser? Do you not like it anymore?

Steve said...

I do, but it's the same type of car we have now. This would be for something completely different...

Next Stop Oregon said...

I clicked the link to the BMW website. Did you see their little graphics/video thing. Very fancy. Hearing the car start up and then drive onto the screen... that rocked.

Land Shark!

Steve said...

Check out the video, too.

Steve said...

it's under the downloads link...