Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Holding up my end

I want to hold up my end of this electronic conversation, but I have little to say. Lately my posts have read like a Veruca Salt diary page "I want this, and I want this, and I want this..."

Nothing wrong with that, I suppose, but it's starting to feel a little shallow.

Been busy with work, which is good, and Diane has been swamped with work, which is also good. It's a production day at school tomorrow, so we'll try to put together the final issue of the semester. I have a bunch of stories to edit tonight, and we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Friday, I suspect I have a Bond movie on my agenda...

8 comments:

Sonnjea said...

I whined about a tummy bug, detailed a fascinating mattress delivery and relayed Mr. Fix-it's dental woes. Seriously, you have nothing to worry about in the "shallow" department!

Good luck with the final issue, and have fun at Bond. I'm curious to hear what you think of the new guy.

Next Stop Oregon said...

Happy grading! Enjoy the flick. We have gotten tix through Dave's work for the UofO game on Sat. Should be fun! I just want it to be next Wed. Then we would be at our new empty house!

Steve said...

Next Wednesday! How cool is that!

Unknown said...

I agree dogs rule ! But I 'm allergic to dog fur ...

Steve said...

Then naked dogs rule!

Steve said...

Then naked dogs rule!

Sonnjea said...

Naked dogs are just sad.

Next Stop Oregon said...

My family is weird!