Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Thumbs Say "Yea!"

The Blackberry is the bomb.

I've had the 8700 for about a week now, and although it hasn't saved my life or won us any contracts all on its own, it is handy, light, cool and fun.

(It did settle a bar bet when Diane and I were out the other night, but since she was right and I was wrong I consider it a knock against the device...)

I don't know if my timing was right in buying it -- I wanted to wait until we were busy enough to justify it -- or if buying it influenced business directly, but whichever way it was, it's working. We're busy. People I've pitched in the past are calling, and for the last week or two I've been scrambling to try to keep up.

So why, might you ask, am I taking the time to write this post, when Blackberry isn't giving me a cut for this quite positive testimonial? Have you seen the post below it? Isn't it obvious?

4 comments:

Sonnjea said...

Yea for the Blackberry, yea for being busy and yea for having something to go in your sporran!

Anonymous said...

Hm. I thought that was called his "little purse." That's what I call it.

Sonnjea said...

Well, that's what I call it too, but I wasn't daunted by the photo -- I actually READ the Off Kilter post, wherein I learned it was called a sporran. I'll have to see if I can work that into a limerick.

Little purse might be easier.

Next Stop Oregon said...

I am quite sure Sporran is Scottish translate to little purse! AD has is right!

Good for you guys for being busy! I hope UCD is going well for AD as well!