Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Doubters? Doubters?

It has recently come to my attention that some of you out there -- and you know who you are -- doubted that we've been getting "real" snow here in lovely Avery, Calif.

Hrrrumph.

Lest anyone doubt again, last night we got 10 inches. I got home around 7 p.m. in Diane's Hyundai. Measured the snow on its roof this morning, so it wasn't accumulation. Here's a picture of accumulation -- since last Thursday.


Here's some other pictures, just for the hell of it.












And even a few arty ones.


5 comments:

Sonnjea said...

I'll show Mr. Doubter the pix when he gets home! It's spectacular. Your bamboo looks great, too.

Anonymous said...

I knew you were going to get more snow but this is getting a little out of hand. Beautiful!!!

Next Stop Oregon said...

Wow, it is super pretty up there! Now that's a lot of snow. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Especially, since we don't get much around these parts. But, where are the pictures of you and Diane making snow angels?

Next Stop Oregon said...

Oh, btw we have been computerless for a couple of days. But, now we have a new hard drive and are back in business. Please don't think that i didn't notice. But, that is so fricken cool that you got a blackberry! I'm jealous. (although i recently got a tablet PC from work)

This must mean that the BMW can't be too far behind.

Steve said...

That's what I'm talking about! And if I like the BMW as much as I like the BB, it'll all be good!