Friday, July 13, 2007

Playing with Tape - and Being Seen!

Today, before nap time, I played with tape.
Kindergarten never really leaves you.
Actually, I took reflective tape and cut it to match some of the design lines on my motorcycle helmet so that people will see me and not run me over.
I'll let you know how it works!

Here's what it looks like not in total darkness. You can still see one black stripe by the cheek that hadn't been covered yet when I took this photo.
My jacket also had some reflective stuff built in, (which you can see in the photo below) so really nobody has an excuse for running me over at night!



3 comments:

Next Stop Oregon said...

Yes, in that first picture your floating head can be seen! Now people will be all freaked out and steer clear of you! I guess that is the point.

Also, wearing the jack will make your body visible as well. Very good use of the kindergarten skill!

Steve said...

Still haven't found a good use for bottlecap-snake-making, but I will!

Sonnjea said...

Yes, now you'll know that if anyone runs you over at night, it was clearly intentional.