Saturday, May 10, 2008

Shed Those Inhibitions! (And Garden Tools....)

Here's the shed. Total cost for materials was around $300, plus or minus. (Kinda hard to get a fixed cost. I bought some extra lumber, used paint I already had, have leftover screws, etc.) But $300 to $330 is probably accurate.

Tools used included:

Saws: Table, mitre, jig and circular.

Drills: Corded and cordless, could have used one or the other.

Levels: Four foot, two foot and one foot.

Hammer, pry bars, paint stuff, etc.

Eight feet wide, two deep and six to eight high. The shallow shelf on top runs the length, and there are three additional shelves on Diane's side for garden stuff, and my compressor and a shelf on the left.

Here's our new grill, too...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks very nice! And organized! I like that they are making Webers wit the side prep table like the gas kind. Very smart.

I think we are going to see Iron Man this weekend. Have you seen it?

Sonnjea said...

Wow, very cool. And you're rather quick, too!

I agree with Sara about the little attached counter thingymabob. Smart.

Dave V said...

Very nice shed. Looks like a great job!

I foresee many a juicy grilled steak this summer!!