Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Superhero Names for Us All

So I went to the post office today to send two more copies of my book proposal to my agent, and they have a Marvel comics promotion for usps.com which includes a $10,000 sweepstakes. So I entered, and after I submitted my entry it takes me to a "discover your secret identity" page. Type in your name and it tells you your superhero name. (It is very poorly named itself, because your secret identity name is your regular boring street name, a la Clark Kent, not your superhero name.

ANYWAY, I did us all.

According to the Post Office, I am really "Sledge Eternal Brain."

Sonnjea is Samurai Barracuda.
Scott is Samauri Krusher.
Sara is Sabretooth Vulcan.
Dave is either Eel Vulture or The Deadly Voyager, depending.
Annoymous Diane is Doomsday Nova
and...
Retired Mama is Radiation Madman! I knew it!!!!

4 comments:

Sonnjea said...

I like it. Samurai Barracuda is a good superhero name. Good name for a band, too.

I think Dave has to be the Deadly Voyager because he surely can't be any kind of bird, especially not a slippery squirmy one.

At first glance, I thought you said RM was Radiation Madam which I found disturbing and somewhat confusing. Hollywood Madam I get. Radiation Madam, not so much. But now that I know she's a Madman, it all makes perfect sense.

Next Stop Oregon said...

That's funny! Hope your book proposal and sweepstakes go well!

Anonymous said...

I want to be Sabretooth Vulcan

Steve said...

I suspect Sara might be willing to give it up.