Friday, July 04, 2008

A Dog Run No More

Today I depressed myself.

I designed the new section of fence for the creek, and it's so pretty I have to build it. And the bridge that's part of the design. I went from being done with the GCS to really just getting started again - and having to dig 15 new post holes.

I am tired of post holes.

But instead, I dismantled the old dog run.




Here's some before and after. Obviously I still need to deal with the metal bits still sticking up out of the concrete, and clean up underneath.

This was enough for today, though.

3 comments:

Sonnjea said...

My sympathies on the postholes. Can't wait to see the bridge!! And I can't believe how open it looks now without the dogrun. Amazing how different a small change makes.

Excellent job!

Dave V said...

Agreed! Your reserve is getting even more fancy with a bridge!

We look forward to seeing the end result. - S

Retired Mama said...

Yep, the never ending project!